With an annual budget of £110 million, the Trust's vision is to provide high quality care to the diverse communities we serve to make their lives better. You can find out more about our vision, values and objectives here.
Over circa 2,200 staff provide the following services (for access to more information visit our home page):
- a range of children’s services to children, young people and families in (Cambridgeshire and Norfolk)
- school age immunisation programme (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- iCaSH: Integrated Contraception and Sexual Health Services (Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- dental services (Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- musculo-skeletal services and uro-gynaecological physiotherapy services (Cambridgeshire and Peterborough)
- Luton drug services
- Cambridgeshire community outpatient services on the Doddington and Princess of Wales community hospital sites
- the Oliver Zangwill Centre for Neuropsychological Rehabilitation and the Evelyn Community Head Injury Service
- Children and Adults’ Community Health services for the residents of Luton.
We believe that community based health services are fundamental to the success of an NHS that gives people more choice and control over their health
The populations we serve are approximately:
| Bedfordshire || 437,817 |
|Cambridgeshire || 644,000 |
|Luton || 214,000 |
|:Norfolk || 883,000 |
|Peterborough || 193,000 |
|Suffolk || 743,000 |
We believe that community based health services are fundamental to the success of an NHS that gives people more choice over their health.