Brookfields Hospital is a well-established and valued community hospital in the heart of Cambridge City.
Services provided by CCS at the site include:
- Clinical Dentistry for vulnerable children or adults with special needs (based at Brookfields Health Centre)
- Evelyn Community Head Injury Service (ECHIS)
- integrated Contraception and Sexual Health (iCaSH) services
- Dynamichealth musculo-skeletal physiotherapy
Services provided on site by Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Foundation Trust:
- Adult speech and language therapy
- Community Respiratory Specialist Nurse
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s Disease Nurse Service
- Tissue Viability Specialist Nursing Service
Further information on these services is available via the What we do pages.
Friends of Davison House
The hospital is well supported by the Friends of Davison House and a thriving volunteer services. If you're interested in volunteering at the Hospital, contact 01223 723185 for more information.
Arthur Rank Hospice Charity
On 11 November 2016 Arthur Rank Hospice Charity relocated to Cherry Hinton Road, Shelford Bottom, Cambridge, CB22 3FB. Arthur Rank Hospice is dedicated to providing specialist palliative care and support to adult patients and their family, friends and carers. For more information, visit www.arhc.org.uk
To contact Brookfields Hospital:
01223 723170 - for all other services